CMA Music Festival is turning 40! That’s 40 years of bringing fans and stars together, creating memories, and marking iconic moments in Country Music history.
Do you have a great shot from the history of Fan Fair and CMA Music Festival? Share it now! Six lucky photos may be chosen to appear on 2011 commemorative tickets for the 40th annual CMA Music Festival!
CMA Music Fest 2011 Tickets Available Now!
* Photos displayed have been submitted and posted by consumers who are entering the contest.
Posted photos are judged by a panel of judges, according to contest rules. Posted photos do not represent contest winners.
* Photos must be at least 4" wide x 6" tall (1200px x 1800px) @ 300 dpi
* Entrant must own all the rights and permissions associated with the photo.
SUBMIT-A-SHOT 2011 CMA MUSIC FESTIVAL TICKET CONTEST
Contest Name: Submit-a-Shot 2011 CMA Music Festival Ticket Contest (the “Contest”).
Country Music Association (the “Sponsor”), will conduct the Contest as described in these rules. Each person participating in the Contest (an “entrant”) agrees as follows:
1. HOW TO ENTER. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER THE CONTEST AND A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. The Contest will begin at 12:01 pm Central Standard Time (CST) on February 17, 2011, and will conclude at 5:00 pm CST on March 7, 2011 (the “Contest Period”). To enter the Contest, visit http://cmamusicfestphoto.strutta.com/ to submit a photo from a past Fan Fair® or CMA Music Festival event (1972-2010) for which you hold ownership and submission privilege. Alternatively, photo prints may be submitted via postal mail to: CMA “Submit-A-Shot 2011 CMA Music Festival Ticket Contest”; One Music Circle South, Nashville, TN 37203. Photo submissions sent via mail must be received by 5:00 pm CST on March 7, 2011, to be considered. No photo prints will be returned. Submitted photos become the property of Sponsor. Entrants may submit multiple photos for consideration throughout the Contest Period.
In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. The authorized account holder of an e-mail account is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
Photos must not: (i) feature or reference other third party trademarks or third party logos; (ii) contain any copyrighted works (other than as owned by the entrant); (iii) include any vulgar, obscene or indecent imagery; or (iv) defame, libel or otherwise violate the rights of any third party. You must obtain the permission of all persons appearing in submitted photo(s) before entering the photo(s) in this Contest.
By uploading your photo(s), you agree that you have received permission for the use of the image/likeness of any and all identifiable persons appearing in your entry. You may be required to submit a release (to be provided by Sponsor) signed by each identifiable person appearing in your entry granting Sponsor permission to use his or her image/likeness. Entries that do not comply with these Official Rules or that otherwise contain prohibited, or inappropriate content as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will be disqualified and will not be published or considered for prizes. Sponsor makes the final determination as to which entries are eligible to take part in this Contest and be considered for a prize. Photos may be posted at http://cmamusicfestphoto.strutta.com/ and/or http://www.CMAfest.com, and therefore should not contain any information that the entrant would not want publicly available.
2. SELECTION OF WINNERS. Entries will be judged on the following factors: (i) historical significance and relevance to the event (33%), (ii) overall fan viewing experience (will others enjoy seeing this image on their 2011 CMA Music Festival ticket?) (33%), and (iii) production value (is the photo clear and easy to utilize for ticket design purposes) (33%). Six (6) entries will be selected as the winning entries, with 1st place, 2nd place, 3rd place, and three (3) runners-up. Each potential winner will be notified by telephone or email message on or about March 8, 2011, and may be required to sign and return a Photo Release form (confirming rights from the photographer), an affidavit of eligibility and liability release, and a publicity release from each identifiable person depicted in the photograph to the extent allowed by law. Failure to comply within three (3) days of prize notification may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
3. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE. One (1) First Prize is available: opportunity for photo inclusion on Gold-level, printed tickets to 2011 CMA Music Festival; commemorative, framed 40th Anniversary CMA Music Festival plaque with ticket displayed; opportunity to autograph ticket blanks at the CMA booth in the Fan Fair® Hall in the Nashville Convention Center at a time TBD June 9-12, 2011; two (2) Gold Circle floor seats to 2012 CMA Music Festival (June 7-10, 2012), and one (1) CMA merchandise prize pack valued at $250. Total ARV of First Prize $1,000. One (1) Second Prize is available: opportunity for photo inclusion on Floor-level, printed tickets to 2011 CMA Music Festival; commemorative, framed 40th Anniversary CMA Music Festival plaque with ticket displayed; and one (1) CMA merchandise prize pack valued at $100. Total ARV of Second Prize $200. One (1) Third Prize is available: opportunity for photo inclusion on Lower-level, printed tickets to 2011 CMA Music Festival; commemorative, framed 40th Anniversary CMA Music Festival plaque with ticket displayed; and one (1) CMA merchandise prize pack valued at $100. Total ARV of Third Prize $200. Three (3) runners-up prizes are available: opportunity for photo inclusion on either Club-level, Upper-level reserved, or Upper-level general admission four-day tickets for 2011 CMA Music Festival; and one (1) CMA merchandise prize pack valued at $100. Total ARV of Runner-up Prize: $100. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution by winner or cash equivalent is allowed. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for an equal or greater value if any advertised portion of a prize becomes unavailable. Sponsor reserves the absolute discretion to determine whether any photos are suitable for inclusion on event tickets. No guaranty or assurance of any kind is given that any photo(s) will necessarily be so used. First-Prize floor seats to the 2011 CMA Music Festival include only admission to the event, not travel; winner is responsible for travel, hotel, meals and all other costs.
4. PUBLICITY. Winning entrants may consent to the use of his/her likeness, photograph, name, or voice for advertising and publicity purposes in any and all media worldwide for CMA Music Festival or CMA Awards without additional compensation or notification. THE CONSENT EACH WINNING ENTRANT MAY GIVE SHALL NOT BE REQUIRED TO RECEIVE THE PRIZE AND EACH WINNING ENTRANT MAY IN HIS OR HER SOLE DISCRETION DECLINE TO GIVE SUCH CONSENT; PROVIDED THAT FAILURE TO GIVE CONSENT FOR USE OF SUBMITTED PHOTOS WILL RESULT IN SUCH PHOTOS NOT BEING USED ON TICKETS.
5. TAXES AND EXPENSES. The value of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsor, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable federal, state or local taxes related to the prize and paying any expenses associated with any prize which is not specifically provided for in these official rules, including but not limited to travel, hotel, meal or other ancillary expenses relating to attending the 2011 CMA Music Festival.
6. Representations and Warranties: By entering, each entrant represents and warrants in connection with the photo(s) (“Submission”) submitted as part of his/her entry that: (i) he/she is the owner; (ii) that the Submission is an original: (iii) he/she has all necessary rights, including releases from all individuals appearing in the Submission, to grant the rights set forth below; (iv) the Submission has not been previously published or submitted in any other contest or competitions and/or to any media, including, without limitation, any books, magazines, postcards or calendars; (v) the Submission does not defame or otherwise violate the rights of any third party, including but not limited to rights of privacy, trademark, trade secret, trade name, copyright or other intellectual property rights; and (vi) the Submission does not violate any federal, state or local laws or ordinances.
Entrant agrees that Sponsor, its legal representatives, successors, designees and assigns shall have the perpetual, worldwide non-exclusive right to distribute, publish, reproduce, and use the Submission in any media (now known or hereafter developed) for trade, advertising, promotional purposes relating to the Contest, without further consideration to entrant. Winner agrees that Sponsor, its legal representatives, successors, designees and assigns, have the exclusive right and permission to use, modify, adapt, reproduce, publish, and distribute the Submission, or any portion thereof, throughout the world, in any media (now known or later developed), without further consideration, for any and all purposes.
Entrant agrees to hold harmless Sponsor, its officers, directors, employees, divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, from any claim by any third party relating to a breach of the entrant’s representations and warranties herein.
7. CONDUCT AND DECISIONS. By participating in the Contest, all entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges and/or Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Contest. Entrants or other persons who violate any of the Official Rules, who gain any unfair advantage in the Contest, or who are selected as a winning entrant by virtue of any fraudulent or dishonest means, will be disqualified. Sponsor shall not be liable for: (i) lost, late, misdirected, illegible, damaged, or garbled entries; (ii) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry information by the Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof; or (iii) any injury or damage to the entrant’s or any other person’s computer, telephone and/or technical equipment related to or resulting from participating in the Contest. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. . If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Sponsor, the Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, modify or cancel this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Sponsor deems appropriate. If Contest is terminated before the end date, Sponsor may determine the winner from all eligible entries received as of the termination date. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY CIRCUMVENT, DISRUPT OR DAMAGE ORDINARY AND NORMAL OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST, TELEPHONE SYSTEMS OR WEBSITES, OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. CONDITIONS. By entering, you release Sponsor, and its respective directors, employees, divisions, affiliates, officers, members, subsidiaries, agents, advertising agencies and all others associated with the development and execution of the CMA Music Festival and CMA Awards, from and against any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this Contest and the awarding and use of the prize, including liability for personal injury By entering you further agree that: (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest, but in no event attorney’s fees; (iii) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (iv) this Contest and any disputes relating hereto shall be governed by the internal laws of the State of _Tennessee without regard to principles of conflicts of laws; and (v) any disputes relating to the Contest shall be heard exclusively in the state or federal courts located in the State of Tennessee, and you hereby consent and waive any objection to jurisdiction of said courts for any such dispute.
9. ELIGIBILITY. All entrants and winning entrant must be legal residents of the United States and at least eighteen (18) years old as of the date of entry into the Contest. Employees of the Sponsor, and their divisions, affiliates, officers, members, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, agents and advertising agencies, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related. Subject to all laws and regulations and void where prohibited or restricted by law. If any winner is deemed a minor under the laws of his/her state of residence, prize may be awarded in name of parent/guardian who must sign all required documents on behalf of the minor.
10. MISCELLANEOUS. The Sponsor is not responsible if the 2011 CMA Music Festival or CMA Awards is rained out, postponed, or cancelled for any reason, in whole or in part. For the winners’ list, please send such requests (which shall specify the Contest name) to: Country Music Association, One Music Circle South, Nashville, TN 37203. Winners list will be available after April 1, 2011 and through August 31, 2011.
11. SPONSOR. Country Music Association, One Music Circle South, Nashville, TN 37203
|Round name||Starts on||Ends on|
|Submission round||February 17, 2011 @ 11:00 AM (CST)||March 7, 2011 @ 5:00 PM (CST)|
|Judging round||March 7, 2011 @ 5:01 PM (CST)||March 8, 2011 @ 11:59 PM (CST)|